The following resources were developed by Regional Public Health (RPH) and adapted for use by Toi Te Ora – Public Health Service with permission.
Below are the Te Reo Maori translations of the healthy skin resources as approved by Bay of Plenty DHB Maori Health Services.
- Healthy hand sticker
- Healthy skin postcard- front
- Healthy skin postcard - back
- Healthy skin poster
- Healthy skin flyer - front
- Healthy skin flyer - back
- Healthy skin colouring in template
Further information on skin conditions is available from Kidshealth
- Skin infections
- Head Lice
Further information on Scabies is available here
For Midland Child Health skin resources click on the icon below: